Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Assessment and Authorization Support Specialist – Policy Validator
About ICF International:
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 3,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is www.icfi.com.
ICF International is currently seeking a Security Control Assessor (SCA) -Validator to join our team in Adelphi – College Park, Maryland. As a member on the Army Security Control Assessor (SCA) team this validator will be responsible for planning, analyzing, documenting, and reporting activities associated with the system security accreditation and authorization (A&A) process.
• Performing comprehensive security assessments using the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Utilize knowledge of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability Levels and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53 controls associated with each level
• Analyzing IA systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction, Department of Defense (DoD), US Army security configuration requirements, and industry best practices
• Responsible for documentation review; reading over policy and procedures, SOPs, previous accreditation documents; compiling and generating deliverables (RMF scorecard, findings, risk and mitigation recommendations); posting those deliverables to the customer (email, and e-MASS)
• Reviewing Information Assurance Controls with the customer for specific applicability and compliancy
• Prepare and review program documentation to include Risk Assessment Reports, Accreditation Packages, and security policy guides
• Experience performing comprehensive security assessments using the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience analyzing Information Assurance systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance
• Experience in planning, analyzing, documenting, and reporting activities associated with the system security accreditation and authorization (A&A) process
• Experience with program security and information systems security best practices- Familiarity with security accreditation process
• Expertise in DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and NIST 800-53 policies and implementations
• Knowledge of NIST, CNSS, DoD, and Army policies, regulations, and guidelines
• Bachelor’s Degree or a total of 12 years relevant work experience
• 8 years of working experience in Information Systems including Information Technology security, (cybersecurity) or project management
• Active Secret clearance with eligibility to upgrade to TS/SCI
• Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 CNDSP Auditor certification
• Candidate must be a great communicator (written and verbal) and be able to work with a group or independently
• Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
• No travel required
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow. About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)