Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital). Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy – the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice. Learn more at icfolson.com
Who we’re looking for:
Associate Account Director will serve as the ”Chief Operations Officer” of a content studio team for a key client. In this role, the AAD will work closely with strategy, production, and creative to ensure that all studio work is of superior quality, on time, on budget – achieving the strategic and marketing objectives.
The AAD will work to become the “Central Catalyst” within the Studio Team, becoming the invaluable, knowledgeable source for both the Client and Olson teams:
- Business Partner – Passionate for the brand, becoming intimate with the Client organization. Ability to provide POVs on client challenges through a tight pulse on the category and driving mutual respect/growth
- Strategic Marketer – Thinking like a CMO, be data-driven and forward-looking to build trust. Grow breadth of knowledge of media, platforms and channels
- Connector – The positive force and relationship builder for the internal and client teams
- Entrepreneur – Business creator vs. manager mentality, with view of client’s business = my business. A co-creator of new IP
- Trusted Advisor – A voracious listener and consummate diplomat who has an informed POV. Must have candor with both client and internal teams
What you’ll get to do:
- Work side-by-side with Olson project management to set (and achieve) client expectations on all deliverables
- Establish a tight process with project management to make sure all aspect of client-facing deliverables are high quality, receives proper internal review, and delivered on time
- All meetings (internal/external) have working agendas with goals/objectives
- Capture notes/next steps – or establish who will be capturing notes
- Build a strong relationship with Wiley’s Director of Content
- Serve as the one point of contact to:
- Ensure accurate intake of new projects/client requests that don’t happen in weekly intake meetings
- Eliminate multiple conversations happening between the Director and the Olson team to ensure clarity
- Update the client with any changes to the process as early as possible
- Escalate issues to the Group Account Director that may need to be addressed immediately
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven leader with a minimum of 6+ years of account management experience in an agency environment.
- The ability to drive and grow a single large or multiple smaller accounts while mentoring the team supporting their business(es).
- Must have experience leading a multichannel account and successfully managing a client P&L.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to have difficult conversations with confidence and poise a must.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and passion for the industry, integrity, confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in advertising, public relations or communications.
- Ability to travel is required.
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)
More jobs you might like
Jul 17, 2018
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Jul 15, 2018
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Jul 9, 2018
Texas, United States of America (Remote)
Jul 9, 2018
New York, United States of America (Remote)
Jun 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
See All Jobs
Jun 28, 2018
Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America