Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Olson Digital is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. Olson Digital's full-service solutions crack complex challenges. Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we have you covered.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this position will support the ICF Olson Digital division across a wide range of financial operations, financial reporting and planning activities. Through deep financial partnership, a continued rigor on forecasting, and financial stewardship this position will partner closely with the ICF Olson Digital division leadership to optimize financial visibility, performance and financial operations.
• Partner across both the Richmond, VA and Chicago, IL offices to build relationships and become an embedded and valued partner who can drive financial operations through the lens of P&L management.
• Closely monitor and manage utilization and translation into revenue and cost management.
• Work closely with project management to understand revenue performance and profitability by client. Financial Performance, Analysis and Optimization
• Enhance and mature financial reporting and analytics with increased data availability.
• Support Sales and Operations teams though real-time data analytics and financial analysis with an eye on revenue, costs, staffing mix and utilization.
• Assist in formulating pricing for complex project proposals.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
Forecasting & Planning
• Assist with development of client revenue forecasts and related staffing. • Maintain monthly rolling forecasts by client by division with focus on revenue, backlog and weighted sales pipeline versus that of quarterly and annual budgets.
• Partner with the sales organization for sales pipeline management within Microsoft Dynamics.
• Develop annual client operating budgets with Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system. ICF Corporate Interactions
• Partner with colleagues on ICF’s corporate Finance and Accounting teams for monthly consolidations, reporting, and quarterly earnings metrics.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred Qualifications
• 3-5 years professional experience in finance
• Experience in a professional services organization preferred
• Experience in a publicly traded company
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Experience in Deltek Costpoint and 10,000 ft planning a plus
• Experience in Hyperion or Microsoft BI preferred
• Experience with SQL, SAS or similar data query tools preferred
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
• Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail, follows through on multiple projects and juggle conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strong financial analysis and management skills; good business acumen • Able to articulate financial concepts
• Must also take initiative and is a self-starter ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.
(EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Chicago, IL (IL11)