Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate - Buildings Energy Efficiency : New Delhi
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Position: Associate – Energy Efficiency
• Conduct in-depth technical and quantitative analysis with respect to project domain
• Prepare study reports in consultation with project manager, appraise the project findings with client through discussion and presentations as a team member or individually
• Involve in preparing proposals for national and international projects
• Evaluate the impact of future regulation and support the development of client strategies to manage change
• Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership
• Perform research and analysis projects for self-development and learning.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
• B.Arch./M.Arch. Or Masters in energy management/energy engineering from reputed universities.
• 5-9 years of experience in buildings energy efficiency or energy management from Industry/Research/Consultancy.
• Skilled with buildings code development/implementation in urban/local/states bodies.
• Hands on experience in Energy modeling, simulation for buildings.
• Possess strong understanding of Building physics, buildings performance evaluation.
• Experience in Data analytics and understanding of statistics would be an advantage
• Capability to write good proposals and prepare innovative presentations
• Experience in consultancy in Indian market in the field of energy efficiency policy/technology
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Should be able to handle clients independently with minimal senior management supervision.
• Quick adaptation to multiple projects.
• Should be a good team player with right attitude towards work
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
New Delhi, India (II77)