Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
All Source Intelligence Supervisor/Manager - Mid-level/Senior
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
All Source Intelligence Supervisor/Manager Arlington, VA
ICF is seeking mid-level to senior intelligence supervisor or manager to support a federal intelligence community client whose mission includes a combination of national security, homeland security, cybersecurity, and law enforcement related intelligence functions. This is a unique opportunity for qualified individuals that possess a high level security clearance and have supervisory or managerial experience in the intelligence field within any of these domains.
If you are an experience intelligence professional leader looking for a challenging position with a wide range of options for personal growth, long-term career potential, and the ability to make a real difference in the security of our Nation, this is it.
- Supervising junior consultants in the cycle of collection, processing, analysis, production, and/or dissemination of intelligence in accordance with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework Working alongside and mentoring government supervisors and managers as they conceptualize and draft intelligence reports and other products for use by more senior intelligence officers
- Collaborating with client counterparts and mission partners to facilitate information exchange and help to better synchronize and align intelligence efforts among agencies and levels of government Contributing to the cutting-edge of new intelligence interests like critical infrastructure and cyber interdependencies; the dark web; open source document and social media exploitation, etc.
- Participating in and as needed coaching government counterparts as they work to improve and strengthen the intelligence process by researching and helping to apply best practice methodologies
- Developing recommendations to assist the client and allied agencies with efforts to advance intelligence tradecraft, especially as pertains to more effective all-source intelligence fusion
- Helping guide the application of new and advanced tools and techniques to the intelligence cycle to address complex challenges, with an emphasis on big data analytics and data visualization
- DHS Suitability badge
- Active high level security clearance
- BS degree in related field; years of experience may be substituted for educational attainment
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience as a supervisor or manager within the intelligence arena
- An advanced degree (MS or PhD) in a related field
- Prior Intelligence Community, military, and/or State or Local Law Enforcement intelligence experience
- Experience working on-site for or with federal clients including DOD, DOJ, and/or DHS
- Experience working across interagency lines; work with or for State and local Fusion Centers a plus
- Geospatial and data analytics, foreign language fluency; and information technology skills desirable
- Demonstrated leadership and professional mentoring / coaching skills in an intelligence setting
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills Team player with the ability to work in a sometimes unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a talent for collaboration and cross-functional engagement
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Virginia Client Office (VA88)