Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
508 Certified Trusted Tester
508 Certified Trusted Tester (Web/Documents)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently hiring a 508 Certified Trusted Tester to review and ensure compliance of online content for a cybersecurity related organization. In this role, you will work with a team of creative and cybersecurity experts to ensure web content is in compliance with the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508).
- Validate 508 compliance against Web/government Accessibility standards.
- Planning, preparation, and execution of tests to verify system 508 compliance and documenting and reporting of the test results.
- Develop test plans, scripts, and scenarios and implement them with software test procedures.
- Participate in test planning meetings and test readiness reviews providing technical input.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Business or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as a 508 Certified Trusted Tester.
- DHS certified trusted tester version 5.
- Experience with testing front-end applications using accessibility tools such as JAWS, ZoomText, Dragon.
- Active/Current (SCI) government clearance.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)