Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
2023 Summer Intern, Data Analyst (Undergraduate)
We work with purpose. At ICF, when it comes to tackling some of the world’s most complex problems, we’re right in the thick of it all.
Partnering with both government and commercial clients, our IT modernization team makes an impact: creating the systems that combat human trafficking, contributing our IT expertise to COVID-19 prevention, creating a data-driven approach for smoking cessation efforts – and more. Our philosophy is simple. IT Transformation is about more than codes and computers. It’s about building a future where technology paves the way for a better world.
We’re currently hiring for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team during the Summer of 2023.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will:
- Partner with the team to perform data profiling and analysis based on the client’s data
- Work with UI teams and/or client to define BI and reporting requirements
- Support project delivery on Data Warehouse/BI for external and internal clients, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution
- Provide support to developers by gathering and or clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners
- Support development of custom reports and data visualization products and prototypes
- Learn the task tracking system (JIRA), reporting environment (SSRS), and other tools used by the team as necessary
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will have:
- An understanding of general application programming and database concepts including modifying SQL scripts
- Experience working with Data Visualization tools such as Power BI
- Familiarity with the software development cycle paired with an interest in defining/documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Working towards Bachelor's degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$28,270.00 - $48,058.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)