Thank you for exploring career opportunities with ICF! We are currently modernizing our recruiting systems. If you are applying to positions on our career site from June 18–25 we’ll need you to re-apply on June 26. We’ll be sure to send you a reminder to come back to our brand new system! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. Contact ICFHumanResources@icf.com with any questions.
Project Manager JD
ICF Olson Bangalore
Working at ICF :
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit
Experience: 9-15 Yrs (Preferably having experience on handling AEM Projects)
· Manage the day-to-day activities for the assigned project(s) including
o Creation of the project plan, task entries on the tracking tool
o Task allocation to team members; tracking their activities on the projects assigned
o Conduct daily scrum meetings to plan the tasks for the day
o Creation/review of all project related documentation
o Interaction with client stakeholders in the status calls; lead and coach the team members in status reporting on calls
· Act as the single point of contact for the client for all project related activities; be the gatekeeper for project scope, estimates and budget;
· Own and manage the project risks and issues; identify the project risks proactively and work towards mitigating them effectively; ensure timely escalation of issues to avoid adverse impact on project health
· Work with the client stakeholders to finalize the requirements and obtain sign off; closely track the project scope; negotiate with client for creation of CRs for any requests that are outside of the defined scope; estimate the effort and derive the costs for both the project scope and CRs
· Follow up with the client stakeholders for revenue recognition; work with the project controller to provide accurate status on the invoices submitted
· Work closely with the infrastructure, QA and BA teams to ensure smooth execution of project tasks; plan for their involvement in advance and ensure appropriate communication with the respective managers
· Track the project budget (planned vs actual), effort and schedule closely; provide input to the project controller/finance teams on the projected billing hours for the team by week; alert the controller in case of any variance of effort or billing
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of time sheets for self and team; ensure that the utilization targets are met for self and team
· Talent management – own the skill development for the team members; mentor and coach them as needed
· Support the management as required for new business development by contributing to proposals/RFP responses; create reusable artifacts
· Implement the organization mandated processes and tools for project execution; coach/mentor the team members in the same
· Create the project status report as per the reporting frequency defined for the project in the agreed format
· Support other projects as required, either by taking up direct responsibility or assigning team members with bandwidth to take up additional tasks
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA – Minorities/ Females/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities)
More about ICF
Meet the team
Creatives. Technologists. Scientists. It takes all kinds of passionate people to make ICF thrive.
Search all jobs
Search hundreds of positions by category, type, industry, and region.
Work life at ICF
Apply a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.