ICF cordially invites you to this year’s event:
Energy Resources for a Cleaner Future
Join us on 7th April 2017 where a panel of experts will debate key matters dominating the Indian Energy Industry in its drive towards cleaner resources and efficient usage.
Debate with the experts on cleaner production:
- Adding 175 GW of renewable energy generation capacity by 2022
- Reducing fossil fuel based generation to 60% by 2030
- Cutting emission intensity by 33%-35% compared to a 2005 baseline
Hear about the progress made on pioneering initiatives:
- Perform – Achieve – Trade scheme
- Domestic Efficient Light Programme
Understand global trends in the sector and how India can develop new methods and technologies to provide clean efficiency energy to its entire population.
Please register above to attend.