CyberSci Symposium 2016
Cybersecurity Research and Development: Recommendations for the 45th President of the United States
||Oct 27, 2016
||8:00 AM (Thu) - 5:00 PM (Thu)
9300 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA 22031
ICF will host a one-day symposium to discuss and develop recommendations regarding cybersecurity research and development (R&D) for the 45th President of the United States. Featured topics include: Securing the Emerging National Smart Infrastructure and Cybersecurity in the Service of National Security.
"A must attend event for federal, industry and academia professionals serious about addressing the forces shaping the future of cybersecurity."
- Congressman Ruben Gallego, Arizona (D) House of Representatives, member of the House Armed Services Committee
- General Michael Hayden, retired four-star general, former Director of the CIA and National Security Agency
- Dr. David Honey, Director, Science and Technology, and Assistant Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Science and Technology
- Dr. Alexander Kott, Network Science Division Chief, US Army Research Laboratory
- Mark Weatherford, former Department of Homeland Security Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity
Download the 2016 preliminary agenda.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.