Electrification provides financial and operational benefits for utilities and customers alike. Beneficial electrification programs help electric utilities increase net margin, improve load factor and reduce net service-territory emissions over time. These programs also engage residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in replacing outdated fossil-fuel equipment.
This webinar draws on experience and primary research into regulatory policy and market potential of electrotechnologies. The speakers will address:
- Tools and techniques used to gain support for electrotechnology programs
- Developing a business case and operating plan
- Identifying and screening potential technologies in a utility service territory
- Trends in commercial and residential electric vehicle (EV) readiness planning
- Assessing the potential cost and benefits of transportation electrification